Helix Colag is a food supplement with Nutrelix® snail powder (mollusk) and other nutrients, such as Vitamin C, which contribute to the normal functioning of the joints.
• Collagen, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid are nutrients present in the joints.
• Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of cartilage and also protects cells against oxidative damage.
• Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue.
• Magnesium helps muscle function and bone maintenance under normal conditions.
• Grape extract, vitamin E and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
Presentation: 375 g.
National code for purchase in pharmacies: 186591.5
HOW TO USE
It is recommended to take 1 measuring spoon of 14g a day, dissolved in a glass of water or juice.
Collagen 10 g
Chondroitin Sulfate 500mg
Magnesium 375 mg (100 NRV *)
Vitamin C 80 mg (100 NRV *)
Bromelain 150 mg
Snail powder 50 mg
Harpagofito dry extract 40 mg
Grape seeds 40 mg
Hyaluronic acid 38 mg
Vitamin E 12 mg (100 NRV *)
Zinc 5 mg (50 NRV *)
Manganese 4.8 mg (240% NRV *)
Vitamin B2 4.8 mg (342.9% NRV *)
* VRN: Nutritional Reference Values.
Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach and sight of young children. Store in a cool, dry place. Food supplement with sweetener. Do not use in case of gastric or duodenal ulcer or gallstones.
8 out of 10 consumers perceive more
MOBILITY, ELASTICITY AND FLEXIBILITY
in their joints *
* The Helix snail is able to repair its shell quickly, avoiding desiccation in case of deterioration of its shell. The efficient regeneration of these mollusks is guaranteed by the speed with which amoebocytes (mobile cells of invertebrates) transport materials to the damaged area, either through the digestive gland or other parts of the shell. Wagge LE. Quantitative studies of Calcium metabolism in Helix. Quart. J. Mic. Sci. 1951; 92: 307. * Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen, to ensure the normal function of cartilage. * Turmeric and Boswellia that contribute to the normal functioning of the joints.
* Consumer test Helix Capsules: 1 Capsule per day / 100 consumer-patients / 67% Women / 33% Men / 38-60 years 97%; 28-37 years 3%. Product tested at home for 2 months with a dose of one capsule a day in the morning.