Helix Crem is an effective natural massage solution with a calming effect for general well-being before and after daily activity of the day, and / or before and after intense or moderate sports activity.
Presentation: 100 ml.
National code for purchases in pharmacies: 186589.2
HOW TO USE
Use on the back, neck, shoulders, arms, elbows, hands, legs, knees, ankles, and feet. Apply to desired area and massage gently until absorbed.
· Helix Aspersa with allantoin, collagen and chondroitin (Snail protein extract)
· Arnica (flower extract)
· Devil's claw (root extract)
· Boswellia (Extracum from stem resin)
· Hemp (Oil from the seeds)
· Sweet Orange (Oil from the skin)
· Lima (Fruit oil)
External use; do not apply to the face, wounds, mucous membranes or irritated or sensitive skin, do not ingest. Wash your hands after application.
8 out of 10 consumers perceive more
MOBILITY, ELASTICITY AND FLEXIBILITY
in they joints *
* The Helix snail is able to repair its shell quickly, avoiding desiccation in case of deterioration of its shell. The efficient regeneration of these mollusks is guaranteed by the speed with which amoebocytes (mobile cells of invertebrates) transport materials to the damaged area, either through the digestive gland or other parts of the shell. Wagge LE. Quantitative studies of Calcium metabolism in Helix. Quart. J. Mic. Sci. 1951; 92: 307. * Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen, to ensure the normal function of cartilage. * Turmeric and Boswellia that contribute to the normal functioning of the joints.
* Consumer test Helix Capsules: 1 Capsule per day / 100 consumer-patients / 67% Women / 33% Men / 38-60 years 97%; 28-37 years 3%. Product tested at home for 2 months with a dose of one capsule a day in the morning.